Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Apple Steam cake for my Girl!


 
 After seeing a steam cake recipe shared by a wonderful mom, I decided to make some for my little girl. Sadly, my first attempt was a failure. But after fine-tuning the recipe à Whoala! I got a steam cake!

To begin with, I do not have a mini mold to make a mini cake for my mini human. So bah! She have her egg-tart size apple steam cake and she loves it! (To me…tasteless.. hehe) The upside of making this steam cake is that you can make it within less than half an hour and it is a good snack/finger food for toddlers! You don't even need a OVEN!!!!!!

She is such a poser isn't she?

Here you go! The recipe for Toddler Apple Steam Cake! (~3 egg tart size cake) 
à Not recommended for children bellow 1 year old (No honey for children below 1)
Steam cake recipe:
      A.     ½ cup of all purpose flour
      B.     1.5 teaspoon of baking powder 
      C.     1 egg
      D.     2 tablespoon of apple puree (or grated apple if you like it crunchy)
      E.      2 tablespoon of grated cheese (cheddar)
      F.      1 tablespoon of honey
      G.     3 tablespoon of natural yogurt/milk

Just mix everything and steam for 8-10 min/until cook.

Time to stock up your kitchen and have fun steaming and feeding your toddler!

No comments:

Pages