Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello page! Hv not been updating this page for a long time!

Life have been really crazy for pass months. Praying very hard to be an overcomer!

Apart from my boring story.. I just want t share some crazy traffic report.

I drive a lot these days. Y? Work la!
The are nice, bad and funny people on the road.

1. A guy wanted to cut into my lane. He did not put signal. But he show me peace sign......

2. A hot chick driving a modified ah beng wira. Try to cut queue by using emergency lane. Vroom vroom. Jam la lady! But nice and rare furious hot chic driver!

3. Large lorry without a break light! Sigh sigh sigh.

4. Desperate driver park cars in Funny ways..

5. Lastly. A friend decided to drop me and another friend off at the car park. And guess where she drop us off? IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROaD AT THE MIDDLE LANE! "eh no car! Faster run down. I drop u all here!" feels like James bond in the making!

That's all for now... Nights!!!!

No comments:

Pages